A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. By using them, the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any site would be significantly undermined. To see more information on what cookies are, how they are stored, how to remove and disable them, etc., please be directed to this link. please be directed to this link
Cookies used on this website
This site uses the following first party cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who register on the website are human and not automated applications. In this way we combat spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each network uses first party cookies for you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here you can find a quick guide to use with the most popular web browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies, and it here that you can exert your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies for the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case Google Analytics cookies, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agrees not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. As far as Google is concerned, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbour Agreement, ensuring that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject in this link. If you would like to find more information about Google cookies we attach another link.